Download an AFMA Membership Form – Join Today!
Membership forms for the 2017/2018 market season. Our membership year runs from February 28, 2017 to February 28, 2018.
- AFMA Market Application 2017
- AFMA Prorated Vendor Application 2017-2018
- AFMA Busker Application 2017
- AFMA Food Truck Application 2017
- 2017 Board Nomination Form
Benefits of Membership
- Voice: AFMA is the only recognized voice for Alberta Approved farmers’ markets.
- Insurance: Group insurance for Markets, Vendors and Boards through Western Financial Group.
- Newsletter: Subscription to the e-newsletter Market Express keeping members updated on AFMA and related news with the ability to contribute to the public newsletter for free.
- Website: Free member listing and ability to purchase discounted advertising.
- Marketing opportunities: Become a sponsor or exhibitor at the AFMA AGM.
- AFMA Awards: Opportunity to recognize farmers’ market greatness in yourself or other members.
- Toll free number: Available for customers or members to contact AFMA.
- Vote: One vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Networking Opportunities: Market meet ups, social media groups and pages.
- Annual Conventions: Save the date February 22 and 23, 2018 At the Pomeroy Inn & Suites, Olds College Campus, Olds Alberta
- Discounted Shipping Rates with Canada Post
Become a member of this growing association today! It’s all about YOUR MARKET and increasing customer traffic for vendors!!
The Alberta Farmers’ Market Association continues to be the recognized voice and leading innovator for Alberta Approved Farmers’ Markets in so far as Alberta Approved Farmers’ Markets play a key role in building the cultural, social and economic fabric of vibrant communities.
The Alberta Farmers’ Market Association provides direction and support to, and on behalf of, our member markets, vendors, managers, boards and sponsors through advocacy, education, promotion and innovation.